Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Why I love Fridays (not the restaurant) and why you should, too

I'm gonna be short and to the point here. Here are my reasons for loving Fridays (who doesn't, right?) and why, if you're dumb enough not to like Fridays, then legit reasons for why y'all should.


#1: Fridays come before two-day breaks from school, aka the WEEKEND and who doesn't love Saturdays and Sundays?


#2: This is the only day of the week when you don't have to think of the mountain-loads of homework waiting for you to be finished. Save it for Saturday. Or Sunday night, whichever you prefer. After I get home from school on Friday, I let my mind wander far far away from anything school-related and just let myself chill. Maybe I'll have an extra snack, or go lie on the sofa all warm and cozy and watch hours of mindless television. Or maybe I'll cuddle up in bed with a good book*. Whatever it is, I'm NOT thinking of school. Ever. It's the one rule I have for myself on Fridays, because everyone needs time to relax. It's good for you.

#3: Friday night=movie night. Need I say more?

#4: Friday afternoons, you finish school, come home and take a nap, without the worry of having to finish your homework after you wake up, like you do if you ever take naps on weekdays.

#5: My last and probably best reason for loving Fridays. WHO DOESN'T LOVE FRIDAYS?????? COME ON, PEOPLE, BE SERIOUS HERE. IT'S THE DAY BEFORE THE WEEKEND!!! YOU HAVE TWO WHOLE DAYS TO JUST CHILL!!! AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. LIKE WRITE. OR READ. OR BLAST YOUR MUSIC. OR PARTY. OR THINK ABOUT HOW COMFORTABLE AND WARM AND HAPPY YOU'LL BE WHEN AND IF YOU FINALLY GO TO BED AND DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING.

Well I hope you're convinced.


*If you guys did not notice this asterisk before, go look back on #2. I put it there for a reason. It's right after the word "book" and that's because sometime later I'm gonna post a blog on some of my favorite books to cuddle up with in bed. Or just fave books in general.



Um, well, I'm done for now. Tootle-loo!

3 comments:

Did you hear that? It's the sound of the keyboard being abused. It's a skill every writer/blogger needs to know. If you don't know it, go back to high school. Ohhh....wait. They don't teach you that in high school. Darn it. What ARE they teaching kids these days? Anyway, just leave a comment, and remember next to abuse your keyboard, because it's there to feel your rambling fingers.