1) At lunchtime, sit in your parked car (if you have one) with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4) Put a garbage can on your desk and label it, “IN”
5) Put decaf in the coffeemaker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6) Finish all your sentences with, “…in accordance to the Prophecy.”
7) Don’t use any punctuation.
8) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9) Specify that your drive-thru order is “to go.”
10) Sing along at the opera.
11) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme
12) Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, “I WON! I WON!”
14) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, “Run for your lives, they’re loose!”
15) Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16) Send this to your friends to make them smile.