Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Question of the Day

If any of you are juniors in high school, then you know how tough this year is - depending on your classes, of course. Obviously I had to go be the idiot that I am and stress myself out with Honors and AP classes, as well as an after-school activity EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. So y'all know how busy I am. Which is why I ask you to please not get bored with my blog for the days when i don't post anything new (like I haven't for a few days now) because I just haven't had the time. Trust me, I'd much rather be on my blog for an entire day than go to school and do the stuff I do, but, if I want to go to a good college, I basically have to fry my brains out this year trying my hardest like I've never before. Except that before this year, I've always thought I gave all I had into school and being a good student, and now because of the workload, I feel like I should've done more. 


So here are two questions of the day for today: 


#1: How do you know if your best is truly your best?  AND 
#2: How can someone do better than their best? 


Your answers are greatly appreciated. 


These questions are on the serious side. Don't worry, I"ll also post some funny ones when I think of it later (like, tomorrow). Because now I"m logging off and going to sleep. it's 10:43pm and I'm tired. So good night, and don't let the bed bugs bite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you hear that? It's the sound of the keyboard being abused. It's a skill every writer/blogger needs to know. If you don't know it, go back to high school. Ohhh....wait. They don't teach you that in high school. Darn it. What ARE they teaching kids these days? Anyway, just leave a comment, and remember next to abuse your keyboard, because it's there to feel your rambling fingers.