Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A note of apology

YES. SPRING BREAK IS FINALLY HERE, BABY. 

Okay, not it's not. It's a disgrace to call these two measly little days 'spring break'. See this post if you want to read about my entire angry rant about our school and how they cut three days from break so now it's only a four-day weekend. 

But that's not what I wanted to talk about. I actually wanted to apologize to all my followers (and anyone else who wanted to comment on my posts) but couldn't due to a restriction in the blog settings. I swear I didn't do it on purpose; when I checked the link under allowing comments I checked, "only members of this blog" and I thought that meant followers. But unfortunately it didn't, it only meant the blog author(s) which is probably why I haven't got any other comments on my blog since like forever. Or maybe you guys are just bored of me. I do hope that's not it, though, because I love it when you comment and I can respond back. 

The commenting option is now back in order and working again for everyone out there to comment on my posts. 

Happy reading and commenting, and again, I'm sorry for the mistake. :D 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it actually was because people were getting bored of you. No, I'm just kidding. I love you. Even though I don't know you. I just tell strangers I love them because it puts me under the impression that I have the ability to feel emotion.

    Are you aware that you just called me a blabbermouth? Do you find that funny? You're sick.

    Nah, I'm just kidding again. I was making a joke? See? I make jokes a lot. I like making jokes. See? I make jokes. Calm down, for Christ's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just stumbled upon your blog, interesting posts you have here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you hear that? It's the sound of the keyboard being abused. It's a skill every writer/blogger needs to know. If you don't know it, go back to high school. Ohhh....wait. They don't teach you that in high school. Darn it. What ARE they teaching kids these days? Anyway, just leave a comment, and remember next to abuse your keyboard, because it's there to feel your rambling fingers.