Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Actors/Actresses





Chace Crawford
Logan Lerman
Hugh Dancy
Hugh Dancy as Prince Charmont in Ella Enchanted (He looked really good in a prince's clothes. He's British; I think he could very well pass for royalty, don't you? 


Logan Lerman - good as Percy Jackson. He just looks good in the picture that I chose, otherwise he just looks waaay to young even though, go figure, he's two years older than me. Ha. Shows how much I know. 


Chace Crawford - omigod I recently fell in the love with the show Gossip Girl even though, I know, I know, it's really old, but hey, I've been watching reruns of it and I only just started liking it. I was too young and innocent to like it when it first came out (haha). Anyway, Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald in GG? He's so damn hot. 


Now for my favorite actresses. 


Emma Watson. I have to include her for her amazing role as Hermione in Harry Potter. I also have to credit her for doing something else that a lot of people don't know about: helping out in Bangladesh (my native country) in the People Tree Programs. She wore the traditional garment, a salwar kameez (click this if you don't know what a salwar kameez is and care enough to want to know). And now she goes to Brown University. Hooray for Emma! 






And Anne Hathaway - doesn't she look so sweet and innocent in this picture? Anyway, I commend her for her satisfying performances in the movies Ella Enchanted and The Princess Diaries. She looked absolutely stunning in a white bridal gown - hmm, do I hear wedding bells in the future? Does she even have a boyfriend, by the way? Does anyone know? 


Oops. I'm rambling. Sorry, I tend to do that a lot. Anyway, here's Anne Hathaway . . . sitting in a car. :D  




Well, I'm done for now - unless of course I find more actors/actresses to add to my list. 
Oh wait! I have another picture. I just HAD to add this one. I mean, Emma Watson up there just wouldn't be complete without THIS picture (see below): 




Aww. What a change, right? 


Well, I hope you enjoyed this random post by me. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you hear that? It's the sound of the keyboard being abused. It's a skill every writer/blogger needs to know. If you don't know it, go back to high school. Ohhh....wait. They don't teach you that in high school. Darn it. What ARE they teaching kids these days? Anyway, just leave a comment, and remember next to abuse your keyboard, because it's there to feel your rambling fingers.