Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Funny Pictures

I deleted my funny pictures page because it just wasn't working out for me. I couldn't add anything without messing up the previous stuff, etc, etc. Just didn't work, okay? Don't hassle me about it. Anyway, here are the pictures from the page. You didn't think I'd delete those pictures, did you? No way. They're too funny. 


The small sentence says: "Are you
surprised we lied about the cookies? 


Poor fellow. He watched too many ads
and decided to try something for himself.
Well, I guess he didn't follow directions
very well, because those ads clearly
say, "Kids, don't try this at home."




The writing says, "You've put on weight."
This is just plain funny. How can stick
people put on weight? 
But apparently it's possible. 




When drawings come alive . . .
what will the world come to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you hear that? It's the sound of the keyboard being abused. It's a skill every writer/blogger needs to know. If you don't know it, go back to high school. Ohhh....wait. They don't teach you that in high school. Darn it. What ARE they teaching kids these days? Anyway, just leave a comment, and remember next to abuse your keyboard, because it's there to feel your rambling fingers.