Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Riddles . . . dedicated to Sakib (who won both "Name that animal" rounds)

Here's Riddle #1: 
- What is the only thing broken when it is spoken? (Ha ha, I didn't mean to rhyme there, just happened coincidentally). 


Here's Riddle #2: 
- What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?


And here's the last one:
- The beginning of eternity; the end of time and space; The beginning of every end, and the end of every place. What is it?  


Hint: The answer's right in front of you . . . 


Answers will be in the comments whenever. Keep checking back! (Look in the comments, though, not this actual post if you want the answers)  



3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love riddles! Too bad I suck at them. But since I am a wonderful sport, I will take a shot at each of them.
    Riddle#1: Er...is it silence?
    Riddle#2: God, I don't know. A towel? Sponge?
    Riddle#3: Dang it, these are hard. OMG WAIT I KNOW! It's the letter "E"!
    YAYYYYY!!! So how many did I get right? (I know number two is wrong, but how about number three?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answers: Ready or not, here they are!

    #1: Silence
    #2: A towel
    #3: The letter "E"

    Congrats to Eeshie who got all three!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A WINNER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you hear that? It's the sound of the keyboard being abused. It's a skill every writer/blogger needs to know. If you don't know it, go back to high school. Ohhh....wait. They don't teach you that in high school. Darn it. What ARE they teaching kids these days? Anyway, just leave a comment, and remember next to abuse your keyboard, because it's there to feel your rambling fingers.