Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

My first blog

Hello people,

This is my first-ever time blogging with my own made-up blog. I've certainly blogged before in other places, but this is my own. I hope you will all like my posts. Questions and comments? Ask me "write here, write now!" Get it? (hint: Right here, right now - no, it's not from High School Musical 3. I hate that movie. But no offense to any of you bloggers who like it. It's my personal opinion, that's what blogs are for, right?)

Yes, I know I use a lot of parentheses, get used to it! Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. You better search "imaginality" on Google now!!!!
    (http://www.google.com/search?q=imaginality&rlz=1I7DLUS_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7)

    ReplyDelete

Did you hear that? It's the sound of the keyboard being abused. It's a skill every writer/blogger needs to know. If you don't know it, go back to high school. Ohhh....wait. They don't teach you that in high school. Darn it. What ARE they teaching kids these days? Anyway, just leave a comment, and remember next to abuse your keyboard, because it's there to feel your rambling fingers.